View Screen-Reader Accessible Site

About Us

We are a Roman Catholic parish located at 30 Caputo Road, North Branford, CT. Our Parish was founded in 1941, and has enjoyed steady growth since that time.

Our current church was dedicated in August, 1962, at the top of the hill on Caputo Road. Visable from many areas of the town, we quickly became know as "The Church on the Hill".

Related Pages

Services